Certified Kentucky Home Inspector –
Kentucky Licensed Home Inspector # HI-2041
· I serve all Central, Northern & Eastern Kentucky real estate buyers & sellers
with Kentucky Licensed Home Inspections & Certified Kentucky Radon Testing
Appointments available 7 days a week – 7 AM to 9 PM.
Phones answered during same period.
Call NOW for your appointment—502-570-4054 or 859-797-3873.
· Click here to see why YOU need to hire ME!
Matt & Jennifer, Mount Sterling, KY (20041125)
Hello again. You inspected our home earlier this year at (address deleted), Mount Sterling and did an excellent job. Jennifer and I have since purchased a different home and actually got a great price on it – so much so that it was an offer we did not want to turn down. However, we do want an inspection done on the home. It is in Mount Sterling also and we would like to schedule an inspection. Please give me a call anytime. If possible, we would like to have the inspection done as soon as possible.
- Discount for Active & Retired Military, Police & Firefighters. (Click Here for Details)
Do you just want to see some photos of the stuff I and other Home Inspectors have found wrong, bad, unsafe, or just plain silly. See the “Cockamamie Photos Page” and enjoy or be amazed at why it would be like that.
Home Inspections: (Click Here for Full Inspector Qualifications)
- I welcome my clients at the complete inspection and feel you get more value for your money by being present.
- I DO work with out of town clients via phone & E-Mail Reports.
- I take the time to answer ALL your questions and provide guidance for issues discovered.
- I DO walk roofs & crawl in the crawl spaces.
- Established 2001
- Certified by the Kentucky Real Estate Inspection Association.
- 2002-2004 Member of the Board of Directors of the Kentucky Real Estate Inspection Association.
- Certified by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Member of the Code of Ethics Committee of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Graduate of the Midwest Inspectors Institute, Leavenworth, KS.
- Passed the National Home Inspector Exam. (used by most states for licensing purposes.)
Reports: (Click Here for Sample Reports)
- Narrative reports and digital photo album with pre-closing walk thru checklist and other supporting documentation.
- Reports e-mailed or delivered within 24 hours of inspection.
- I DO provide copies of the report for your agent if desired.
Radon: (Click Here for Kentucky Radon Information)
- Trained by Radalink to use the Radalink Continuous Radon Monitor with Tamper Detection Devices.
- Passed the Certification Exam for the National Environmental Health Association for Radon Testing.
- Radon Test Results within one hour of test completion. (Via cell phone and/or E-Mail)
Cities & Vicinities Served:
Berea, Covington. Cynthiana, Danville, Dry Ridge, Falmouth, Florence, Frankfort, Georgetown, Harrodsburg, LaGrange, Lancaster, Lawrenceburg, Lexington, Louisville, Midway, Millersburg, Morehead, Mount Sterling, New Castle, Newport, Nicholasville, Owenton, Paris, Richmond, Shelbyville, Springfield, Taylorsville, Versailles, Williamstown, Wilmore, Winchester
Others upon request
Anderson, Bath, Boone, Bourbon, Boyle, Campbell, Clark, Estill, Fayette, Fleming, Franklin, Gallatin, Garrard, Grant, Harrison, Henry, Jefferson, Jessamine, Kenton, Lincoln, Madison, Menifee, Mercer, Montgomery, Nicholas, Oldham, Owen, Pendleton, Powell, Rowan, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Washington, Woodford
Others upon request.